Sunday, January 02, 2011
The Worst Shit I Ate All Year
Typically, the best of/worst of lists are published before the year's done, but I'm going to go ahead and call this one better late than never. Behold, the worst shit I ate all year.
5. Taco Bell's Bacon Club Chalupa: Mexican-American fusion just led to nuclear waste.
4. KFC's Doublicious: A pathetic follow-up to the Double Down gimmickry.
3. The Angus Snackwrap at McDonald's: This thing sat under the heat lamp way too long. Acrid was an understatement.
2. The one-and-a-half Four Lokos I drank before the ban: File this under "Shit you shouldn't do past the age of 30."
1. One singular bite of a durian fruit that I couldn't even swallow: I dare you to try it, but careful, you may wind up having to wear jean shorts if you can't eat it.
Happy New Year, and as always, buen provecho.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment