Sunday, January 02, 2011
The Worst Shit I Ate All Year
Typically, the best of/worst of lists are published before the year's done, but I'm going to go ahead and call this one better late than never. Behold, the worst shit I ate all year.
5. Taco Bell's Bacon Club Chalupa: Mexican-American fusion just led to nuclear waste.
4. KFC's Doublicious: A pathetic follow-up to the Double Down gimmickry.
3. The Angus Snackwrap at McDonald's: This thing sat under the heat lamp way too long. Acrid was an understatement.
2. The one-and-a-half Four Lokos I drank before the ban: File this under "Shit you shouldn't do past the age of 30."
1. One singular bite of a durian fruit that I couldn't even swallow: I dare you to try it, but careful, you may wind up having to wear jean shorts if you can't eat it.
Happy New Year, and as always, buen provecho.