With that, the bad news:
1. The "chicken" is of the hyperprocessed-and-molded-into-strips variety. I'm surprised that it's not breaded, but the release of the Domino's Bread Bowl Pasta may just be the boost Pizza Hut needs to up the ante in the "kill you faster" race.
2. The rest of the Chicken Alfredo mess had a 10:1 ratio of garlic flavor to everything else.
3. The pasta is a bunch of diminutive spirals that are better fit for spooning than forking.
4. You're eating pasta from Pizza Hut.
But there is a silver lining:
1. Bacon (or the bacon flavored chewy chunks of who knows what) truly does make everything better.
2. Since you're getting half portions of each, you feel slightly better about eating the whole thing in one sitting.
3. Delivery means that the work effort involved is reduced to walking from the couch to the door and calculating the tip. Even better, the pasta's congealed enough that you could probably eat it with your hands, eliminating the need to use any utensils whatsoever.
4. I have managed once again to line the pockets of the ad men (good news for them, at least).
If those people really were convinced that this pasta came from a fancy restaurant, I feel sorry for them, but I feel even more sorry for myself. I knew that the pasta was coming from Pizza Hut, and I still ordered it. To my darling Mrs. Gastro, I'm heartily sorry. I should have heeded your warning. Buen provecho.